Except… it’s not really a secret, is it?
It’s a mix of my sisters’ and my reading list. She likes “romantic novels” and I just like to read. I’m ok with the post apocalyptic scenarios but you can only have ONE story that involves regions/ factions and that is HUNGER GAMES.
I don’t know how I would fare reading Mythical Game of Throne type of books so I just stay away from them in general. Maybe in time I’ll give it a try.
Must find the reading list I had at Accenture.
Here it is:
1. Allegiant – Veronica Roth
2. Boy Meets Boy – David Levithan
3. The Statisticl Probability of Love at First Sight – Jennifer E. Smith
4. Will Grayson Will Grayson – John Green and Davidlevithan
5. An Abundance of Katherine – John Green (this is totally a joke to me)
6. Paper Towns – John Green
7. Thirteen Reasons Why
8. The Zombie Survival Guide – Max Brooks
– I just finished reading Why We Broke Up and I did not like it. Maybe the romantic novels really just aren’t my thing.